Friday, February 2, 2018

Valentine Sweet Treat


How about a sweet valentine treat filled with dark chocolate sea salt caramels?
These are our pizza boxes that I used Pink Pirouette ink with a sponge brayer to color the pizza box.
You just easily roll the brayer over the box to add the color.


The stamp is from the stamp set "You're so Sweet"
The buffalo white plaid paper is our designer series paper from our christmas line "Merry Christmas".
I saw this cute box on pinterest and  had to give it a go.
So cute!
Happy friday friends!


2 comments:

  1. They fit in there perfectly! You & your salted caramels! :0) I think you have stock in that company (or you should)! I do like the box in pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true! I always have the canister from Costco here! My family eats them and I always have them on hand for my classes.
      They are the bomb!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..