Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Wildflower Wishes


If you have followed me for a while you would know that once I receive my paper pumpkin kits I love to redo them.
I try to keep it simple when I look over and redesign them to my liking.  
This month's kit is so dainty and sweet.
 Of course I did redo it just a bit.


I talk a lot about the Big Shot,  If you have yet to see one. Here is what it looks like.  It has different platforms used when you use different framelits, or embossing folders or dies in it.


For the cards in the kit, the slight change I made was to emboss the Falling Leaves embossing folder to add a soft touch to the back with the flowers within the lettering being so busy.


                                        Image result for stampin Up Paper Pumpkin wildflower wishes

This is what you get in the kit this month,  there is quite a bit in there and plenty left over for you to create many more cards.  There are even some beautiful stickers in it this time.

 
                                     Image result for stampin Up Paper Pumpkin wildflower wishes

Above are what the cards are suppose to look like once you follow the directions.  You CAN are are allowed to think outside of the box my friends!



I love the look of the embossed leaves on these cards.  
It's just a soft added touch.
I also used some baker's twine to add a pop of color to each card.




1 comment:

  1. I have recently started a blog, the information you provide on this website has helped me greatly.
    Thank you for all of your time & work.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..