Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Bunny Bums 3







New twist on the bunny bums I have posted in the past.  This one is super easy and you can use any smaller sized bag.  The bags I used were from last May's paper pumpkin kit called Sprinkled with Love.  These "bags" are actually envelopes for the cards.



I used another Paper Pumpkin kit stamp set to make the faces on the front of the bags, the kit was the Bunny Buddies stamp set.


I stamped the face on the front of the bag and then used a sponge dauber with Powder Pink ink.
Now, if you don't have theses envelopes, this can be done with any  smaller sized envelope like the ones below.
look on the kraft colored one, I show where to cut it.


Using a pencil, draw onto the bag the ears and cut out with regular scissors or decorative scissors.





I filled the bags with one of the large chocolate Easter eggs and tied around the ears the pink ribbon


I found the large chocolate eggs at Costco, they are packaged in a large bag and you get 60 eggs for $12.99  What a deal!


Cute little bums!




1 comment:

  1. I love this project. They are so cute. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..