Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Dollar Tree Valentine Bouquet



This bunch of tootsie roll pops can be found at your local Dollar Tree, for yes,  a dollar!  there are 6 total in the bunch


They look cute just as is, but why not doll them up!


I started by using the Big Shot Rosette Die
They punch out these circular spirals and you roll them up to roses.
I used a glue gun to make them and also to attach them to the bouquet of pops.


I started by gluing them one by one on top of each pop,
 there are only six, so you need six roses total.


Once I got them all glued together, I took a 6" doily and pushed it right up through the stems of the pops and tied the white and red ribbon around the base.


Perfect little bouquet to gift your little valentine




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..