Monday, February 26, 2018

Home Decor


Happy monday morning friends!
Sharing a little bit of home decor with you today.  The long winter days has made me have cabin fever.  With that came some painting around the house. 
If it didn't move, it got painted!


This dresser was given to me some years ago.  It has been blue, red, sage and now oatmeal.  I love how much paint can transform anything.


I'm not sure if I ever have shared the finished shiplap wall in my living room.  This wall originally had two stain glass windows.
It was time for a update and change.  I use plywood to make my shiplap walls.   Super easy to work with once you have Home Depot cut the pieces for you.  And they will do this FREE!


Isn't this bunny topiary adorable?
I was shopping with my Aunt a few weeks ago and she bought him for me for my birthday.  We found him at Marshall's for $24.99




Mantle inspiration
love this sign that I made.  It reads;
I hope there are days
where you fall in love
with being alive.
Such goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Love your decorating...The scroll in the 1st picture is so true...we just need to stop and look around to realize our lives are pretty amazing!...Thanks for sharing your beautiful home with us.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..