Sunday, February 4, 2018

Creative Class




Hello sweet friends!
Sharing with you today the projects we made at our friday morning Creative class.  Just in time for Valentine's day,  these super pretty on trend embroidery hoops.
(this one was made by Carol)   I love how it turned out!


These are 6" hoops that I found online at Amazon
I simply purchased some green and spring flowers at Michael's and we hot glued them to the hoop.   But before you do that, they first step will be to sandwich your paper banner between the hoops.
The banners are cut at 1- 1/4" x 6" and hand cut out the ends.
As you can see one of the hoops we stamped "with love" and the other choices were a red or pink "love" punched out with cardstock using a Big Shot and the framelit called Sunshine wishes.
We used Tombow permanent adhesive to attach them to the paper banner.


Once the cardstock is in place tighten the screw at the top of the hoop to hold it in place.  Now start adding your greens and flowers by gluing them right onto the wood hoop.
Add twine or ribbon to hang it and your done!




Here are some Test Tube treats we made too.



These stamps are VERY old and given to me years ago.  I love the vintagy feel they have.  I just cannot get rid of them.  I love to use our Soft Suede ink to stamp with to give the cards that aged look.


You saw these pizza boxes on my last post.  We filled them with dark and milk chocolates, See's of course!


And last but not least the  Baby Bear Valentine I posted earlier last week.
There is always room for more to come to the class!
If you are interested email me to hold your spot
If you are not local kits are available for me to send to you, just drop me a line.  The cost of the kits are $30.00 plus shipping.
Next class is scheduled for friday, March 2nd, come join us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..