Friday, February 9, 2018

Donut you love it?



Here's me using up ALL the things..... mostly leftovers from Paper Pumpkin June 2016.  I saw a similar card on pinterest and wanted to use up all the pieces I have around here.





So sweet you could eat! 


The sequins are from a past pumpkin as well as the pool party baker's twine.  I punched out a 1- 3/4" circle punch from crumb cake and used a 3/4" circle framelit to cut out the centers of the donuts.  I used dazzling diamonds glimmer paper for the icing and punched out the center with the framelit circle.
 I fussy cut around the circle to create the icing.






I challenge you to go through your Paper Pumpkin kit leftovers and get creating something "sweet" with those pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..