Friday, March 4, 2022

3 tier tray ideas


Spring is almost here and time to get out the bunnies, flowers and all things spring. 
I have this exact 3 tier tray and was thinking how I wanted to re-style it. Sometimes just getting on Pinterest for a little creative boost can help you visualize what might be the start of what you need to get that
motivation going. 
I chose a few trays that I liked to inspire me.


Do you have a 3 or 2 tier tray to decorate?
There are so many season you can change out with these trays or even use them in hosting meals.  They can hold your silverware, napkins, cups etc. as well as any types of foods, fruits, cheese, cut meats.  
The possibilities are endless. 
Look how they added three different little clocks to the one above.
And in most all of them, lots of greenery to fill up space. 


Think about what you have around the house, try adding and taking 
away til you get a look you are comfortable with.
We all have so many things in drawers or cupboards we even forget about, so be sure to look around before running to the nearest store.
Another idea is to take things from other areas of the house, for instance any greens.  Maybe you have a little pot of greens up in a bedroom that wouldn't go unnoticed.  Use that!  
Look around, there is always something we have.....


Little signage is another great filler for these trays.
I have a few in mine and I prefer mine to be less is more approach
which the mini signs take care of that. 
I also like how this one has cascading greens.


Although this one is mainly for spring it reminds me of a cute
vingette you could easily put together for a baby shower or even
a bridal shower.  These trays make great centerpieces for parties 
of all kinds. 


Here's one that is very simplistic and doable.  Cute and quaint.
Now let's get creative!
Hopefully I've inspired you to start putting together your tray or if you don't have one, then looking into getting one.  
They really are fun to have and to change out with the season or just leave filled all year round. 
Here's to happy traying!

Trays ideas to purchase

This is the one I have

Check out Amazon for a huge variety and price points


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..