Saturday, March 12, 2022

St. Paddy's day treats


Get ready for some "tom-foolery"!
Here comes St. Paddy's day!
We love to celebrate St. Paddy's day and even though it looks like I might be Irish with my red hair, I am actually Scottish, my husband
is part Irish.  So we run with the Irish traditions over here!


 I found these cute free printables HERE
that you can print out and decorate. 


We have a local candy store called See's candy
that carry these adorable foiled shamrocks that
I picked up.  I also used gold glitter stickles to 
make a little gold hearts and dots around the heart with. 


The end of the Stickles bottle the point is fine enough to 
draw the heart and fill it in, pretty easy to do. 


Then using double sided tape attach the shamrock.
If you don't have a See's you could easily attach a gold
rolo or gold coin or those rainbow jelly candies in a baggie with the tag. 


Getting ready to paint the town and house green! 
Have a fun weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..