Friday, March 18, 2022

Swag bag ideas


I've working on some welcoming bags for
our daughter's 21st celebration this weekend. 
I complied a bunch of fun things for the bags 
that include things for a "Hangover"
or as I call it a "recovery" bag.


Some items and ideas I picked up are;
a facial mask, mints, bandaids, gum, emergenc,
hair bands, kleenex, facial wipes and socks.


Most of these items were bought at Target or (of course)
the Dollar Tree.
When I hold craft weekend's or girl's weekend's I love
to do "swag" bags for everyone's beds so that when they
arrive they have a little something to enjoy on their
getaway. 
I also did up some swag bags for the guys which
included slim jim snacks, soaps, socks and chapstick. 


I made up these cute little tags to attach to the swag bags.
Now for the fun to begin!
Here we go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..