Monday, March 28, 2022

Easter dough bowl ideas




So I love dough bowls, but I don't have one.
Do you?
I went looking for ideas on how to decorate them for Easter and thought I would share them.
And although I don't have one at the end of this post you will see 
how I improvised to "make" one. 
The first one above is so dreamy.....
This one has a bunny as the focal point in the center and then fresh greens were just placed all through the sides.  I am sure they used floral blocks to push the greens into. 


This one is so bright and cheery.  Two little 4" pots of
mini daffodils with scattered moss balls surrounding them. 


This trend is so popular right now.  Any bowl whether it's
glass, wood bowl, ceramic etc. then just fill with moss. 


This one too has greens, it looks like a mini wreath and some moss
balls and a small sweet bird nest with eggs.  
 You can find faux bird nests at your craft stores.  


and this.... all out simplicity... white tulips and the bowl. 




A bit more involved but still gorgeous. 
Two candles in the center, greens and flowers
with some eggs tucked in the arrangement. 


Another simply minimalist look,
pastel eggs, you could do this with plastic eggs
too.  This color choice is so soft.

Stayed tuned for my "dough bowl" styled
in my upcoming post....... 
I hope you've been inspired to try and style a bowl of some sort! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..