Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Easter Decor


Sharing a little Easter sideboard decor today.
It's gloomy and gray here today, I hope you are sitting
in sunshine wherever you are!


I found this cute little wooden bunny at Home Goods,
the wooden beads were even attached. 
So natural and cute. 
I just stacked a book and the bowl which is from Target.


The yarn hearts I made last year for Valentine's day but
decided to leave them in the bowl for added texture. 


The smoke glass vase is also from Target.
HERE  Target Smoke Vase 
HERE   Short Wooden Bowl 

I try to put a wide range of textures together and am
loving the warmer tones I chose.
I haven't really decorated much for Easter as it's early, 
but I like to start putting small things together. 
Hope you feel inspired! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..