Thursday, March 10, 2022

St Paddy's day idea



My women's group got together this morning after 
mot being together since November.
To kick it off we celebrated with everything green a week
early for St' Paddy's day. 
One of the things that I picked up for our brunch was
this delicious french soda water my girlfriend turned me on to.


It's so pretty and can be found at Cost Plus,
the flavor is Strawberry Basil and it tastes so good!


I thought it would be fun to have at the brunch so I added 
one drop of green food coloring and gave it a shake.


Here's the label up close, runs $4.99 a bottle.
So pretty in green too!
I will use the second bottle for my St Paddy's day 
dinner I make next week. 
Do you do a St Paddy's day dinner?
I usually cook corn beef/cabbage
carrots and potatoes.  All the works.
If you have littles you can add some green
food coloring to their milk or water
or even apple juice.
Got to celebrate all the things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..