Sunday, October 9, 2022

Copper Gables Barn





Been a busy few days over here.
I coordinated this wedding down in Roy, Wa
at the Copper Gables Barn.
This venue was possibly my favorite venue yet this year.
So charming and a quaint.



There were 100+ guests for this wedding
The veune itself was so beautiful that is truly needed 
little or no decor. 


Those chandeliers though......


The downstairs has a long tables for so much
seating.




This sitting area was also downstairs and was so cozy.
Here's the beauitful bride Kelly!





The naked wedding cake.


Bride and bridesmaids, big smiles. 
I've lost count on how many weddings I've coordinated
this year, but what I do know is I have two left for the 
season and then I am done!














No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..