Sunday, October 23, 2022

Framed Christmas idea




Hello!
Happy sunday,  bringing you a new idea today
for a cute fun and easy diy to gift.
I found these great frames at the Dollar Tree.


The
"A very Merry Holly Jolly Christmas"
wood ornaments are from Hobby Lobby
Here is the link

I used some acrylic white paint to paint the tree, you can also use
white chalk paint.  I like to use chalk paint as a choice as is dries quicker.


I made quite a few of these. To level it up a bit
I added some clear crystals.
Measure your background of the frame to determine
the center background dsp paper.
I removed the glass on top and put it behind the dsp to give
it some weight.
Once your ornament is dry use hot glue to adhere it to the dsp.
That's it!
So cute and a thoughtful gift to give someone. 
Enjoy! 



                          
                    








1 comment:

  1. SCHAUT so schön aus,,,,

    wünsche noch einen schönen TAG
    bis bald die BIRGIT aus TIROL

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..