Saturday, October 15, 2022

You've Been BOO'd?


Well this ole' traditon is fun to bring back!
My girlies and I used to Boo all their friends for
Halloween.
I've noticed on social platforms that it's making it's rounds
again so I thought oh, I miss doing this!



I punched out a few white tags and used the ghost from 
this month's Paper Pumpkin and a BOO stamp to 
create the BOO tags....


There are so many ways to BOO someone.
It can be your friend, neighbor, co-worker
you get it!
Anyway, some things you can do is go to the Dollar Tree
or Target and find fun Halloween finds to fill your bag, or basket.
Here are a few things I put in my BOO bags


The towel and ghost soap is from the Dollar Tree,
the little ghost box I made and filled it with candy.
The round skeleton in the center is a Keurig KCup
called of all things.... Death Wish coffee.





The little boxes I made I added See's candy to.



Here's the K-cup's up close,
Death wish coffee
Just look for anything that looks Halloweenish
or orange and black.  The more
you look the more you will see!


These cute ghosts bags I found at Ross,
you get 7 for $2.99



Super cute little bags.
BOO'ing someone is a fun way to spread Halloween fun with family and friends.  You simply put together  a bag of Halloween treats you have collected  along with a little not saying "you've been Boo'd" and deliver it anomymously to your friends and neighbors. 



Happy Boo'ing! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..