Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween




Happy Halloween!
Sharing today my Auntie Linda's amazing Spooky House!
She decorates her entire home (and I mean entire!) every year
from top to bottom, room to room, every room!
So I wanted to share just a snippet of her keanly thought 
out decor that she has in each room.....


This is an area of the living room
crow alley....



This is her dining room which she decorated into
"under the sea" complete with skellie mermaids
and mammals on the walls.


In her kitchen the butler ready to serve up drinks.


This is a spare room that she just remodeled and added
these two scary twins to it. 


This is the nanny who watches over all the kids 
and the toys in the room, sadly I thought I got a photo
of them all but I did not.  
They were very creepy!



Look at her bathroom!
Amazing details in all the corners,
the pictures don't do it justice,
but take it from me,
she is so talented and creative!


scary, talking witch!


and the talking frog!


I love this clever soap holder!
My auntie schedules appointments for tours 
to visit her Spooky House, once your tours are
over she has "dearly departing gifts" she gives her
"victims!"
This spider is one of the gifts she gives
her visitors... so cool!



She plans and thinks through her whole decor plan for most of the year contructing and planning each room and corner of her home pouring her passion in each detail.  I love how talented she is!
Anyway,  I thought it would be fun on Halloween to honor her
and her amazing talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..