Thursday, October 13, 2022

Halloween Decor






Muuuuwaaaahhhh....
We have been amping up our Halloween decor over here.
Here is a small taste of our spooky decor!





Some of these pieces I have had for a long time,
and something I always share with you is use what you
have.  Try and see what you have on hand.
What I like to do is add things and take away til I get it where I want it. 


Another fun thing to do that doesn't cost much is using either paper
bats or rats or even vinyl if you have a cricket to cut out the images.
Mine are just paper that I bought at the Dollar Tree and taped to the
fireplace, stairs and the window you see below in our bathroom.


The qauze you see hanging from my window is also from Dollar Tree,
they sell them in black, gray and creme. 
I think there are two to a package, I like to use them around the house as well as outside.  


Had to reshare my concrete pumpkin that I made last season
filled with one of my gorgeous dahlia's from my yard.


This last picture is a tray that I use outside that I brought in and
added some of the white little pumpkin from the dollar tree.
I like them to look more life like so I remove the faux stem
and add a tree twig to give it a more realistic look. 
Do you like to decorate for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..