Thursday, October 27, 2022

Shop talk


It's that time of year when you start thinking about
gifts for the holidays.
My shop is up and running and ready for you to take a peek at
some of the little things you can pick up to gift.
One of the items are cotton kitchen towels that
have different sayings on them. 
Home Sweet Home above is one of them.


One of the most popular items sold is the mini 4oz Starbuck's cup you see below.  So many customer's from the east coast reached out and asked if I could make mini Dunkin Donut cups, now they are born!
My customer's have shown me all the different ways they use these cups, most commonly in newborn baby photoshoots!
Can you even imagine?
If you want to see, go to my shop and under the reviews many customers have posted the pictures of their newborns!
Also another popular use of them are Pupicinno parties for dogs!
They are also great for favors for coworkers, birthday parties, bachlorette parties, etc.
As customers, you guys get soooo creative!


You can view my shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..