Sunday, November 27, 2022

Gift Tags


Sharing another great idea for a hostess gift or neighbor gift.
Make a bag of gift tags to give someone. 
Everyone can use gift tags, and if you really want to level
it up you can add a roll of wrapping paper to it.
I have given this gift every year and the receivers go on and
on about what a great gift idea it was.  


Did I mention how inexspensive it is?
You can also go to the Dollar Tree to buy your rolls of wrapping paper there, they carry Hallmark wrapping paper for just yes, $1.25


Use what you have on hand at home to make any type of
tags.  These happen to be this month's Paper Pumpkin kit
tags.  Super cute!


I ended up making 12 tags total and bagged them up
to gift away.  
I added the little header at the top with my left over paper. 
Hope this was helpful~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..