Friday, November 18, 2022

Wedding Coordinating


Sharing this friday one of the most recent weddings I coordinating
in Utah.
This venue is the enchanting Sleepy Ridge in Orem.  
This venue was beyond enchanting and the evening I arrived
it was cold and clear and I woke up to 3" of snow!
By saturday, the day of the wedding the snow had melted but was just as beautiful as ever! 



This is the inside of one of the two rooms they have to host
weddings, the Garden room.
The scale is very large and hard to tell looking at this photo. 


We started the ceremony at the mantle and then transitioned the room into the reception dinner. 
That's when all the magic happens!
and that has to happen in a quick short time!


I so appreciate all the vendors that I get to work with at these weddings, it takes a village, and this group was no exception!
So thankful for all the hands that went into transitioning this space so quickly. 


This was the sweetheart head table for the bridal party. 



The new happy couple 
And the I do's!
Wes & Kristin! 
11.05.22
So thankful to be chosen to coordinate this wedding,
what a blessing to be able to bless them! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..