Friday, November 4, 2022

Give Thanks pumpkin boxes




HAUNTS & HARVEST PAPER PUMPKIN PAST KIT

Take a look at these cuties!
These were the Paper Pumpkin kit from last year that are on sale now.
You don't want to miss it, you get all of these for $10.25.
The best thing about it is they can be an apple, jack o lantern or pumpkin treat boxes for you to make and gift away. 


HAUNTS & HARVEST PAPER PUMPKIN PAST KIT

The kit has everything you need to make them.
Here are mine below,
I changed them up a bit.
I had some wine corks on hand that I cut in half.
Once I put the boxes together I glued the cork right to
the top of the box, added a leaf and some of that packaging stuffing. 



I filled mine with some See's candie and will be putting them
on my Thanksgiving table. 
If you like to make some you can order the kit 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..