Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Pumpkin Pie everything


Pumpkin spice everything right?
Can you believe EVEN chapstick!
Well,  I thought, how fun is this, this would be fun to gift others who love pumpkin spice everything!


I found a package of 3 at TJ Maxx for $3.99, 
but if you don't have a TJ close to you then 
hop on over to Amazon to order some, only a dollar more.
Here is the link


Now, what to do with them.
I wanted to level them up a bit, so I grabbed a couple of punches and paper to make a little pumpkin pie. 
Using a scalloped punch and a circle punch you can easily create a pie with the two.


I used a vanilla cardstock and pumpkin pie cardstock
to create my pie.
Once you have them punched out then layer the two pieces together, 
then cut a "piece of pie" out.


Using some cello bags I had on hand (3 x 3") and some 
kraft stuffing, I just put them in the bag and measured how
big the header I needed to attach to the bag.
Use an adhesive to close it shut. 
I try and always go through my stamps to see what I have or if any of my new sets have any holiday sayings in them.
I chose Happy Thanksgiving, but you can add anything you like.



What do you think?
Hit or miss?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..