Friday, November 25, 2022

One more wedding


Thanks for coming and visiting me each day,
This was my last wedding I coordinated for the year.
This is Curtis and Lauren 11.12.22
Venue- Startup Event center


These are a few pics I got from the wedding.
Look at this adorable bride. 


Her gorgeous bouquet...




There were so many pampas grass arrangements I decorated
with at this wedding from the church down the aisle and up front
to the venue where I made a pampas grass wall. 
It was everywhere!
I am still laughing and finding little pieces on my clothes and in my car from transporting from church to venue!




The venue all set up and ready for dinner



The pampas wall I created behind the bridaltable 




Now to slow things down for the holidays,
weddings on hold till the first of the year.
Such a busy wedding season for me this year,
it will be nice to take a break and slow down to
enjoy the holidays. 
More events to come the next month, just no weddings
on the books. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..