Sunday, November 6, 2022

Gifts Galore Chocolate holder



Ready for some holiday fun!
Check out these candy holders I made from 
the kit that is now available for you to purchase 
this year.  It's the paper pumpkin from last year, 
but by clicking on the link below you can now order for this year.


The treat holder I made with hold either size of these candy bars.
You can determine which ones you'd like to put in yours.
I used a standard sized enveloped and sealed it closed
to create the pocket of the candy to go into to.
Once you have sealed it cut 1/4" off the top where 
you can slide your candy bar into the sleeve.
Attach the sleeve to the Snowman, Tree or present graphic,
I used dimensionals to do this.

                                  
                                   GIFTS GALORE PAPER PUMPKIN PAST KIT


                                                                 The kit is super adorable.
If you choose to put together the kit as you see it above, it will be double sided as the graphic will go on each side of the cello bag.
I think it's a cute concept, I just wanted the graphics to go further
since I have more peeps to give to. 


                                    GIFTS GALORE PAPER PUMPKIN PAST KIT

                            Here's what all comes in the kit, you can see you get quite a bit as well as the stamp set below.  You can either make the sleeves that I did or make the ones that they show you that are double sided or do both! 

                                             GIFTS GALORE PAPER PUMPKIN PAST KIT 



The snowman


The Presents


The Christmas Tree
All are so cute,  I did add a few things to each
graphic, see if you can guess what I added.
You too can add to yours, see what you have
on hand.  Such a "sweet" gift to give and just adorable! 




 
            This kit comes with so many pieces for you to create some treat goodies filled with chocolate bars or other goodies.  The kit is below..
                                                 HERE  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..