Monday, November 14, 2022

Snuggetts


Happy monday!
Le's make some snuggets!
All you need are some chocolate hershey nuggets
a pair of gloves, I found mine at Dollar Tree
(two pair for a $1.25)
a piece of white cardstock cut at 3" x 1.


Grab some scotch tape to use to wrap the nuggets and secure
them with.  You can try and use an adhesive but I have found that
the tape holds together better. 


With the set of two gloves that I bought you can get quite a few
snuggets out of the two pair, the pinkie might not be long enough.
Take and cut the finger tip off to make your snowman hat. 


Before you put your hat on your snowman,
draw a face on him with a fine tip black marker,
any will do.  I used some pink chalk to give them some 
rosy cheeks.   I also punched out little hearts to glue to the hats.



Now add the hats and roll the brim up.
I didn't use glue or anything, I just pulled them over
the nugget.
That's it!  
These could be put on plates for a luncheon or bagged and gifted.
You could also add them to a piece of printed cardstock to
give to teachers or friends.
I saw these online somewhere and would give credit to the person who made them, but I couldn't find her.  
I hope you have fun making them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..