Monday, March 2, 2020

Bunny Treats


Bringing you another little bunny treat for you to try.
Start off with a circle punch at least 2", punch it out
and also two oval pieces for ears. 
If you don't have a face stamp, then you can hand
draw a little face for your bunny.


I went to my local Dollar tree to buy a bag of robin's egg jellybeans.  You can also find cello bags there too.


Take a handful and fill the bags up and tape them off
on the back of the bags. 


Put all your pieces together using an adhesive
and pop dots to attach to the cello bags.
Once you stamp or hand draw the face, use
pink chalk to shadow in the cheeks 


To finish it off pick your ribbons, I used the blue and canvas
for the boy bunny and glued it to look like a bowtie 
For the girl I made a ribbon for her hair. 


There you have it!
Little cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..