Wednesday, March 25, 2020

More No Matter the Weather


WARNING!
Beware,  there will be many posts with this
new stamp set!
It is so versatile and adorable!


I used only the boots and stamped them on coordinating
colored cardstock that matched my background
paper which is retired. 
I always say, use what you have!  
So look through your paper and see what you can use.


Using black ink stamp three different boots, fussy cut 
them out and using dimensionals only pop up the 
center one.  Just glue the left and right one 
right onto the paper.
You can add a saying, but I am adding mine to the 
inside of the card.


This is just one of the stamp set that came in
this month's Paper Pumpkin. 
I don't see that you can get the stamp set at this time,
but the kit that I showed in my previous post is available
and you get all the product you see there and more
for only $10.00
Let me know if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..