Sunday, March 29, 2020

Doormat Refresh


Are you getting restless?
My creative mind won't shut off!
Sooooo, I was looking at my front door and garage door
mats realizing they needed a refresh.
Instead of throwing them away you can paint them
to freshin them up!
It was very faded before the above the picture.


I ended up doing both door mats, front door
and garage door mats.


You can see in the above picture where the home
is very faded.
All I used was this inexpensive acrylic black
paint just bought at the craft store and a simple
brush.
Go right over the existing words, if you can't read the words and it has faded away, check online where you bought it to see the original mat design. 
You can also pencil it in first before painting it.


See how nice and vibrant the black the refresh is?!!!
If you want to make your own you can order online
at amazon a plain mat and handletter or use a design
you can find online.  Get creative!!!


Just a little motivation for you since 
we are all stuck indoors here in Washington!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..