Tuesday, March 31, 2020

No Matter the Weather


No matter the weather is baaaack!
I saw these boots and thought how cute 
would they be as kids wellies.
I stamped the boots on yellow cardstock,
at the bottom I colored in the soles with black
and the next layer up in orange.
I added googlie eyes to the front.


I didn't have an umbrella stamp so I drew one 
on the blue cardstock and fussy cut it out and
stamped the flowers on the umbrella and also
cut out the handle. 
The rest of the stamps all come in the
stamp set. 
The boots were colored in with a lighter
color yellow. 


This would be a cute card to send off for a girls 
birthday.  
This was so fun to make!


Here is the stamp set and what images are in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..