Monday, March 23, 2020

No Matter the Weather


Good Morning!
Bringing you some creative sunshine!
And look at this month's adorable Paper Pumpkin!
I know many of you are still ordering the kits monthly and
what a better time to jump on board and get on the bandwagon!
Now that we are all mostly at home, this kit will come
directly to your mailbox.
 You can choose one month or as many as  you like.
And you can keep it going for as long you as you wish.

Here's how the subscription works;

Paper Pumpkin

It's so fun each month to open these boxes to see what surprise
is inside!  And many times you get cards or 3D projects or treats holders to make, all of these can be done with your littles too!

So if you think you'd like to try it out click below 
and designate me as your demonstrator-  Julie Pitta

Click  HERE

Now let's look at this month's gem!


Here's what's in this month's kit
You also get a bonus extra stamp set this month


This is also a You Tube video every month showing you a step my step instruction on how to make what's in the kit.
I always choose to make alternate card ideas, so mine always
look just a little different then the kit shows.
Here are mine this month.



This month's kit is called
No Matter the Weather and I could just squeal with how
cute it is!   Both the stamp sets are cute as well as the printed 
pieces to put the card together.  I mean look at those boots!


I am pretty much a simplistic stamper
Over the years I have scaled down my cards.
I like the less is more approach where I used to make
cards and they were pieces of art!
Not anymore,  I just like them simple


You get four of each designs,
you can see I changed it up a bit.



Aren't you just loving these!!!!


Just in time for Spring, you could also add an Easter saying.

Here's the video to follow

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..