Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Vaca time


Aloha!
We snuck away for the week to beautiful
Maui, we’ve only been gone 4 days and have
 had rain for the first four days but it hasn’t stopped us 
getting  around the island adventuring.
Above is Kaanapali beach at the Honua Kai resort 

Beautiful sunset from our room


I added a new adventure to my trip
This happened!
Paragliding!
I cannot tell you what an amazing experience this was!
If you could imagine what it feels like for a bird to glide through
the sky flying then that would be what it felt like to me.
So freeing and peaceful.
The views were spectacular and we ended up gliding from 1000ft high.  I only wish I had choose the higher glide at 3000ft.
It went way to fast!
The staff and instructor I went tandem with were so informative and made you feel very comfortable.
I cannot wait to head to the skies again!

I went paragliding and it was the most relaxing 
peaceful experience! 


Here are the girls up
In Kapalua bay

This is the beautiful Iao Valley 
It’s a beautiful star park that you can hike 
through and take in all the beauty 

This is looking down the valley into Wailuku 
It’s been a full adventurous trip so far! 
We are heading home this weekend sadly and heading
back to the epicenter of the coronavirus.
We live right where the outbreak and deaths have occurred 
in Washington state.   I know alot has unfolded since we have been gone and although I will use extreme caution in deciding to head out to large gatherings. 
 I will not choose to join in the "manic panic" that is taking place in the community.  We all need to stay calm and use common sense with dealing with the outbreak.   Aloha





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..