Monday, March 16, 2020

Hey Chick!



Hey Chicks,
How are you all doing out there?
I know it's trying times and it hard to find things to do and
to keep the kids busy.
Trying to share some easy projects you might be able to make
and do with your littles.
These are some cute little chickie cards you can send out to reach out to those you love for Easter.


Perfect size to add a little treat to or add to a Easter basket.


These little cards measure at 3 x 3 in size.
The inner piece is cut at 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 then I ran them
through the Big Shot using the polka dot embossing folder.



I stamped the little chickie and fussy cut it out with 
my hand snips.  Using dimensionals I attached it to the card
after coloring in the chicka dee,.


I used the stampin write markers to color in the 
chickie and added some pink chalk to it's
cheek.  I cut out a small little banner to be able to 
stamp "Happy Easter" on it.
These are some cute and easy cards for you to give
a try!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..