Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Boo Ya'll


Hello my friends!
Did you know that you can print right onto paper bags?
While I love to stamp many type of things, I also love
the idea of using my printer for many projects.
It stretches me and challenges me to try new things.


There are many free printables for brown paper bags
online.  One source to find them is through Pinterest.
You can just type in the google search bar
any type of holiday or celebration.  
From there you choose your image to download
Then you just load your paper bags into your
printer tray making sure you adjust the sides.
Also be sure you load your paper bag the right way so that 
it will print the proper way and side of the bag.
I filled these up for my creative class I had this week.
I have been hosting just 4 women, me being the 5 th
and holding an outdoor class very distanced and safe.
This was their goodie bag when they left. 


Here is the link for the printable bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..