Sunday, October 18, 2020

Pumpkin Patch


Howdy from Knutson's Farm in Sumner!
I'm sure many of you can relate......
Covid has kept us from so many that we love and today
I took a trip down to the south end to see one of my sisters.
I miss her and my extended family so much, as I am sure
many of you do too.  It's been so hard not being able to see everyone.


We went to this cute farm in Sumner called Knutsen's farm.
So cute!
They had so much to do for the entire family and had everything very 
safe and distanced.  We showed up wearing our masks and kept them on except for a few photos. 
Who needs kids to go to the pumpkin patch!









There is never a dull moment with this one!
I sooo appreciated all the much needed laughter today!


I found this pumpkin stem and boy the laughs that
came out of it created such fun!
HOWDY!


They had so many cute little photo op areas, but something
you don't think about,   you can really ask anyone to take
your photo for you anymore!
So we weren't able to get pics together except at the end we
decided to take a quick selfie together.  



Moments like this are priceless.......
love you sis....




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..