Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Your creations


Well, this truly is why I do this......
to inspire YOU!
This just makes me HAPPY!
These are some photos of the creations YOU
guys have created based on ideas or posts
I have shown you.
In the picture above Susan printed out the Boo y'all print onto
basic cardstock to create this really spooktacular framed art!
Look at all the details she added! 


She also tried her hand at the little gnomes I had posted
from a creative weekend a few weeks back.
So cute!  and that black wood bead garland.... love it!


Remember the cement pumpkins?
Well look at the ones that have been made...
Above is Jackie's,  it almost looks pearlescent. 
Her porch is so cute!


In this picture Terri diy'ed the painted pumpkin and cement pumpkin for her front porch. Loved how she stacked them on the pedestal. 
 I am just loving seeing them all done up and they all look different!


And this one! 
Look how Liz added her metal black cat behind her cement pumpkin!
You guys killed it!
So love seeing what you are trying and making, please send me any pics of what you try.  I love sharing them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..