Wednesday, October 28, 2020

JOY


So I picked up this JOY sign at Hobby Lobby, but in looking at it I really wanted the JOY to be landscape instead of portrait.


So I got it home and decided to take it apart, it has these teeny tiny
nails holding it together so it was easy to take apart. 
  

You can see in the picture the little nails, using
my hammer I was able to remove them. 


Easy!  Now to reconstruct!


Using some wood glue and a few clamps I glued it back together
in landscape form and added some mini pine cones and berries. 
So I could hang it I also added the twine.
Turned out pretty cute!
Don't be afraid to buy something and change it up a bit!
I think I paid $3.00 for this on sale. 


It's hard to tell in the picture, but it a pretty good size sign.
I have plans to add it to one of those Tobacco baskets.
Stayed tuned to see that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..