Sunday, October 11, 2020

Paper Pumpkin September 2020-Hello Pumpkin

                         

   The September paper pumpkin is out  and called "Hello Pumpkin"
Take a quick look at the video on how to put together your kit as well as see how much comes in the kits when you receive them.
As I always do,  I of course made an alternative card for each of the pieces in the kit.   Take a look......




Using white cardstock, cut yourself a standard
sized card and using the cute cut outs in the kit
Put them together on the cards.
You can see how I did mine with the kit!  


The kit has dimensional glue dots which pops up any
images.  I used them on the back of the pumpkins
to make them pop.
Using a ruler and a black stampin write marker
I lined the card with the black marker and stamped the
"hello pumpkin" off to the right. 


The pumpkin is glue right onto the card and the which's
hat I popped up with the stampin dimensionals


In the kit you will also receive a stamp set.
The cute brooms are in this set.
I stamped them in black and glued the mini pumpkin right on
top of the brooms. 
Here's a better view below of the pumpkin cards.....



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..