Friday, October 30, 2020

Diy Pumpkin




Well,  I think this will be my last Halloween post
for you for the month.
I found this long witches hat garland at Michael's craft store.
You can see how easy it was to remove the hats, they are 
glued lightly to a piece of ribbon.  It made it easy to remove them.


There are 8 hats on each garland and they cost $3.50
They are felt in black and orange. 


You might remember these cute pumpkins I picked up  last year

from Dollar Tree (they have them this year too)

I thought it would be cute to add the withes hats






How easy is this diy?
I mean all you need to do is glue the hat on!
I did add a little spider onto the hat.



Do you do a Halloween dinner for your family?
We've done one every year since they were 2.
It is different every dinner every year!
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..