Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Christmas Chalkboard tags


Do you have scores of "stuff" in your stash of craftie items?
I sometimes have to go through things to see what I have, or have purchased in the past and use up.
You know I always say, "use what you have"
Well,  I have had these chalkboard tags for a long time and thought it was time to utilize them. 


There is a great new stamp set in the mini catalog that has these sayings, look below for the set called "Night Divine"
I chose to emboss the sayings on the tags with a white embossing 
powder.  
Have you tried embossing before? 
The results look so nice.


I only had about 9 of these tags, so I split up which ones to emboss. 
Love how they turned out.  



Night Divine stamp set - #161987 - $27


NIGHT DIVINE CLING STAMP SET (ENGLISH)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..