Friday, November 24, 2023

Paper gingerbread man treat


Let's have some fun!
Get out a roll of kraft wrapping paper
(found mine at dollar tree, of course~)
I attached a picture of a line art gingerbread man that I googled
online to trace. 
Fold your paper over and trace as many of these cuties as you like.
Once you've traced them cut them out and using elmers glue, glue
all away around the gingerbread leaving the top of the head open to drop your candies into.



I used some clothes pins to hold them together. 
I even did this once I applied the glue to make it easier
for them to dry. 


Here's a few happy men!
Below are the products I used to make them.
You will need kraft paper, glue, scissors, a white chalk marker
and baker's twine and some candy. 


Once you've drawn in his face and frosting.
You can start to add some of the candies to your 
gingerbread man. 
Now glue the head closed. 


Now you can gift them away and they can be torn open
to reveal all the treats~
You can be creative as to what you put in them.  
I was going to put M&M's in them for people you know.
But for instance if it's for a classroom, then the candy would have to be wrapped.   You get it....



Send me your pics!  
Can't wait to see your gingerbread men!!! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..