Friday, November 17, 2023

Rosemary Sea Salt



It's that time of year again!
Time to harvest some rosemary and make sea salt rosemary for 
Thanksgiving and Christmas gifts.
These are so fun and easy to make and I tell you what,
everyone that I gave them to reached out for more!!!
Seriously,  you can do this!
Get some sea salt and rosemary,  I use fresh from my garden
and put it in the oven at 200 for 20 mins to dry it out.
Once is dry cut it into small pieces and add to the salt. 
That's all there is to it!
Except,  putting it in a super cute small glass container.
These I found at Amazon, links below. 




Mini Jars - HERE



Mini spoons -  HERE




I had some other olive jars and others that I had saved throughout the months and decided to use them as well.  They look good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..