Saturday, November 4, 2023

Pumpkin Succulents


Don't throw away your pumpkins!
Do you have any pumpkins left from Halloween?
It's time to re-purpose them for Thanksgiving.


I found these faux succulents from the dollar tree,
they came with these clips on the back that I just cut off. 


You can see them, just take and pull them off.


The larger of the two succulents I cut the first row of five
leaves off as I felt they were too big compared to the 
other succulent. 
You could also use real succulents as well and you would attach them just the same as the faux ones using a glue gun. 
Take your glue gun and glue them right onto the pumpkin.
I chose to pick up some spanish moss (also the dollar tree)
and added a little to each side of the succulent. 
It is THAT easy! 
Now, if you decide to use real succulents just lightly spray the succulents with some water,  this little arrangement will last for weeks on end. 


So sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..