Saturday, November 25, 2023

Christmas Decor time!


Happy sunday!
Starting little by little to get out the holiday decor.
Going back to my roots this year with incorporating more of the 
"hygge' Scandinavian style christmas decor. 
It's much more of a minimalist, natural approach to decorating
where you use the outdoor elements as well as simplistic ways to
style your home. 


For the most part I have had the cute deer head and greens for 5 or more years now, but the glass trees, so new and I picked them up
at TJ Maxx and the small one Target for such a decent price. 
The wood tray is from Ross and the black candle holders from dollar tree.   Completely simple and doable. 


The artificial greens are from Hobby Lobby for a mere $2.00. 
I will share with you some more of my decor as I get more put up this week.   How is your decorating going?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..