Monday, November 13, 2023

Amber candles









Happy monday!
How did you like my fall holiday roundup?
Above are the beautiful amber candle votives I shared.
The are so pretty and also come in other colors so be sure to take a peek.  They come with the wooden tray as well.
I styled mine with a elevated wood tray, but either looks amazing. 
 


I always get asked on instagram where I get these
plumes.  They are from my yard.  I have two large zebra grass plants and come fall they turn to seed.  If you cut them and dry them they
sprout these gorgeous plumes that last long.  These ones are actually
from last year.  I like to tuck around my table scapes. 


Here are some of the votives up close, they are a bit bigger than
they look and the colors are rich. 
 Beautiful for your Thanksgiving table. 




Such a pretty set, if you missed the link it is below. 


1 comment:

  1. Your post is a masterpiece—brilliant, insightful, and thoroughly engaging. Thanks for sharing your valuable perspective with us!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..