Thursday, April 2, 2020

Quiche Recipe


With all of us homebound and cooking  a lot
who would like a new Quiche recipe?
This recipe can be made ahead of time and you could
eat for brekkie or dinner.  I love to make them for lunch.
You can also add any veggies you like and any meat.
I like to put sausage in mine. 


Quiche Recipe
2 cups total of any veggies
( I used onion, spinach and peppers and sausage)
1 cup of any cheese ( I used grated white cheddar)
and added goat cheese on top 
1 1/3 cup of milk,  you can use any type of milk
3/4 cup of bisquick  ( this is the secret ingredient!)
3 eggs

Mix all the above ingredients together and pour into
a glass pie pan 
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins


All baked and ready to eat!
So delish!  you may want to make two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..