Thursday, December 29, 2022

Christmas tablescape


Well, I totally forgot to post this one!
I had to laugh because three of the girls in my extended family
sent me videos showing me how to make these christmas tree
napkins, I felt the pressure!
So I made them up for our Christmas eve dinner.



I have NEVER ever hosted for Christmas eve,
my entire life it has been at my Dad's, and then
when my Dad and his wife bought a house in Arizona
they continued hosting at my sisters house.  But this year she was in Australia with her husband and my Dad's wife had knee surgery so it was me!!!
It always feels a little different when our traditions are changed up,
but overall really nice day just being together. 


I chose this year to embace my scandinavian heritage by
decorating in a more natural neutral style.


I brought the outdoors in by bringing by using some
cedar trimmings in the middle of the table, some candles,
wood beads and dried oranges.  Pretty basic and easy.
Used all the things I had on hand, 
which I always tell you all to do!!


Hope you all had a wonderfully memorable Christmas season! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..