Thursday, December 1, 2022

Red Sleigh ornament


Let's have some ornament fun!
Check out these two pieces I found at the Dollar Tree.
The natural wood sled and the "snow" ornament.


Using some brick red acrylic paint, I covered
the sled with one coat of paint. 





This is the color I used. 


It drives pretty quick.  Once dried
I took some black acrylic paint and swiped a few
streaks of black all over the sled.


Now grab your glue gun to finish this cute sled off. 


All done and beyone easy, cute and inexpsensive~ 




When you go to buy the ornaments the "snow"
ornament also comes in "noel" and "hope"
like you see below. 
If you don't have a Dollar Tree close to you here is the link for ordering, you just are required to order in bulk.
36 Christmas House Plaid Sentiment Ornaments, 5.5-In. at Dollar Tree



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..