Monday, December 12, 2022

Diy arrangement


Happy monday!
Here's another metal container diy idea for you to try.
Again, you can use any metal pail or container.
This one has handles and has the laser cutting in the middle. 


I started by cutting some greens from the yard.
I found as much as I could to put into the container
as well as bare tree branches. 
I also found some holly.
I used three smaller pieces of floral foam that I put into the bottom of the container so that I could push the greens into the foam. 



Once I assembled the entire arrangement I added fairy lights 
so you could see the lights through the laser cut words. 


All finished! Added a red ribbon to finish it off. 
Just keep filling your container til it looks full. 
Mine turned out much bigger than I expected but I do
like how it turned out. 
Now it's your turn!
Try and find a fun metal container that you can transform by using the outdoor elements and bringing them indoors or in this case on the porch! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..