Sunday, December 18, 2022

Mini Chalkboard


Check out these mini cute chalkboards standing at a mere
4" tall.  The wood on them is raw and can be stained.
What I used were the pipe cleaners that resemble pine.




Decide which pipe cleaners you will want to use, I like
the thinner one.  I also used some red ribbon and taped it to the back of the chalkboard.  I chose not to hot glue anything to the chalkboard
so that it isn't permanment so that I can change it up if wanted. 


So take your pipe cleaner and create a small wreath, using
the ribbon loop it through and tape it to the back.
Now tie a bow and glue that to the front of the wreath. 


I used a piece of white cardstock and punched out
a 1 3/8" circle and stamped "joy" and used a removable
adhesive to attache it to the chalkboard. 


Some little rustic bells were added to the bottom
of the bow that I found in my craft drawer.
It completed the look.


I used an antique wax on the wood to stain it.




Loving it! 
So cute!


For this project I did not adhere anything with hot glue with the exception of the bow and bells.  I want to be able to use this little mini
board for other up coming holidays. 
The mini chalkboards can be found 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..